Phoventus is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Burlington, ON team. The successful candidate will have a degree in electrical engineering, have 3 – 5 years experience, be comfortable working independently and with others in a consulting based business.
- Preparing electrical drawings and specification
- Provide technical and administrative support through all phases of a project
- Prepare proposals
- Attend client meetings
- Conduct site visits, including travel
- Eng. Licence
- Technical expertise related to power generation, transmission & distribution, energy storage and renewable power
- Familiar with relevant codes, standards, calculations and studies
- Self-motivated, focused on results, with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle timelines and conflicting priorities
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
All positions are subject to pre-employment background checks. i.e. Criminal, education, driver’s abstract and/or credit checks in order to comply with regulations.
Please send CV to Bernice at firstname.lastname@example.org