Phoventus Inc. now offers professional engineering dispute resolution services. A full range of consultancy, facilitation, conflict management, and conciliation services are available to assist clients to resolve disputes and systemic issues.
The Dispute Resolution team at Phoventus has many years of experience and extensive knowledge of delivering effective communication and interest-based negotiations to help businesses achieve true solutions. We have experts managing sensitive and complex cases. We are uniquely qualified to assist our clients in closing gaps between themselves and their business partners surrounding renewable power projects to avoid costly mistakes and to minimize their workforce costs.
We know that disputes may jeopardize the timely completion of contracts and quality of deliverables. In some cases, stakeholder disputes break down agreements and create larger problems. It is in both parties’ best interests to have disputes resolved quickly and efficiently. Our strategic and straightforward approach comes from our dedicated team of specialists with extensive energy industry knowledge and socio-economic technical background. We have a team with over 10 years of commercial and practical problem-solving skills advising various energy, utilities and other major projects such as large engineering schemes and infrastructure projects.
We provide services below to individuals and businesses:
- Engineering change review and alignment with contract expectations and market value
- Cost-benefit analysis and risk allocation
- Contractor supervision
- Project Controls
- Expert and technical review of change disputes
- Forensic engineering studies and reporting
- Counsel technical support
- Lien, waiver and closeout documentation management
- Contract formation
- Technical appendix, statements of work and terms of reference
- Bid specs and RFP composition, distribution and management
- Bid ratings and bid management
- Design basis and unit measure takeoff calculations