Why is Arc Flash Hazard analysis essential?
Phoventus can help you update your Arc Flash studies and ensure compliance with codes and regulations as well as safeguarding personnel and the electrical installations.
Several regulations, codes and standards define requirements for Arc Flash safety, including OSHA, NFPA 70E, CSA Z462, IEEE 1584-2018 and NESC.Article 130.5 of NFPA 70E requires employers to perform an Arc Flash risk assessment for electrical equipment and to update the study every five years.
- Full-wrap services
- Customizable solutions
- Specialized in PV and wind power plants Arc Flash assessment
- Industry standard Arc Flash assessment Software ETAP 19.1
List of Services:
- Site visit for data collection and verification
- Arc Flash hazards analysis
- Fault current calculation
- Protective device coordination study
- Personal Protective Equipment selection
- Arc Flash label printing and / or Installation
- Arc Flash hazards mitigation strategy
- Educating personnel on hazard awareness
- Training personnel on how to work within acceptable limits