We have proven experience working with clients just like you and a strong track record of generating outstanding results with Hybrid MicroGrid project solutions.
The Phoventus Hybrid MicroGrid team is here to help island nations and customers in remote regions increase energy security, lower fuel and operating costs, boost electricity system reliability, and cut carbon emissions. For project developers and technology suppliers, we help you to secure contracts, minimize risk and boost profitability in the key Hybrid MicroGrid markets.
Our services span all stages of your hybrid power project’s lifecycle, starting with early-stage environmental, technical and financial feasibility assessments through to risk management and safeguarding the interests of power producers and long-term ownership stakeholders.
Prefeasibility and Design Engineering
- Preliminary engineering, design and studies
- Capital and operational cost budgeting
- Environmental constraints assessment, environmental impact assessments and permitting (including government, public and Indigenous consultation)
- Energy yield assessment
Management Consulting, Contract Formation, and Economic Analysis
- Techno-economic assessments of on-site power generation options
- Integration studies and synthetic PPA evaluation
- Review of significant agreements and pro forma
Owners Engineering and Installation Supervision
- Contract reviews
- Owner’s engineering services
- Preparing and managing specifications
- Reviewing bids
- Reviewing contractor performance